Monday 9 July 2012

DAY 8 - GRANGEVILLE TO BOISE

After our normal prayer time we left Grangeville for Boise with Don as the leader this time. I know I say this a lot but the scenery was BEAUTIFUL. I am just in awe of the beauty of God's creation so much as I drive through this beautiful country. Lots of hills and so the trucks had to work extra hard. Finally we arrived at the Ambassador R.V. Resort in Caldwell, Idaho (just outside of Boise). It is a wonderful open park, super clean with a pool, exercise room and lots of trees. Again a 'pull-through' - which always appeals to Bob!




5 comments:

  1. Great pictures! Give my love to everyone.

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you are enjoying the blog...hope you have a great time in Red Deer...I guess you leave today.

      Delete
  2. I agree with you Lil absolutely beauyiful scenery...and Bob looks pretty good too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the above is from me!
    love,
    Mary xo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's good Mary. Always go under Anonymous...but then sign your name at the end of your comment and I'll know it's from you! Love you.....

      Delete