Saturday 7 July 2012

DAY 6 - LAYOVER I COEUR d' ALENE

This is a very beautiful place and in some ways we wish we could stay longer but we must move on....as there is much more to see.   Gil, Sue, Marg, Ted, Bob & I decided to go for a lovely long bike ride around the lake and what a beautiful site that was.  (Pictures to prove it!!).   After my mishap yesterday I started off a little cautiously on my bike but soon felt more comfortable except for the part I decided to push my bike due to moving cars, parked cars and people all in one place!!  Stopped at a lovely little Irish Restaurant for lunch and then when back to the RV Site and decided to go out and get some groceries.   Tonight the 8 of us are going to play some outside games, pack up and get ready for our trip to Grangeville Idaho tomorrow.






THE VIEW OF OUR CAMP SITE FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE LAKE.



TED MANAGES TO FIT 3 BIKES ON THE BACK OF HIS TRUCK!

GIL IS ALWAYS WILLING TO LEND A HELPING HAND.

5 comments:

  1. GREAT group shots ... so glad you're doing this, the kids love to follow your journey. And I've changed the "comments" setting for you. Much love to you all.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tania....hopefully now I will get lots of comments!!

      Delete
  2. Hopefully you will get this comment as I doubt if you get my last one! what an awesome camp site Whoever did their research certainly came out tops! what a great idea to take bikes so you can see the sites...and slim off! Expecting an amazing result! love following your blog!
    Love Mary xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary...we are certainly having fun. The trouble is the trip is going by way too fast! Right now we are in 110 degree weather...HOT HOT HOT!

      Delete
  3. You guys look so cute with your helmets on!

    ReplyDelete