Friday 6 July 2012

DAY 5 - LAYOVER IN COEUR D' ALENE

It was nice to sleep in this morning at this beautiful RV Park by the water.   Bob got up and adjusted the seat on my bike so it fit me better and then I did a 'practise' run.  All went very well.  So the girls and I decided to do about a 45 minute bike ride....it was very enjoyable.  I had a slight mishap as I turned too quickly and ended up falling off...however just a few scrapes and nothing too serious.  However I decided to have a quiet afternoon... the guys are golfing and the 3 girls went shopping.  Taking advantage of enjoying the beautiful weather and perhaps doing a bit of laundry.  Bob will be back around 4 to take me to buy a new cord for our barbeque.



5 comments:

  1. word of advice...(experience) don't go trail riding...broke 7 ribs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Auntie you look like a Pro!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK I do have to say ALL you ladies are looking like you are having way too much fun! Just don't forget that sunscreen!

    Love y'all!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Teri....glad you are enjoying the blog. We certainly are having fun. Your Mom & Dad are wonderful traveling partners...as are Marg & Ted and Don & Jan.

      Delete
    2. Yes Teri-Lee, we are having a "lot of fun" and "yes" to the sunscreen *grin* Hope to see you in August:)
      s

      Delete